THIS AGREEMENT sets out the terms and conditions in relation to the Restaurant’s use of our TV App, the Restaurant’s obligations to Customers and the services We will provide
This Agreement must be read in conjunction with our General Website User Terms, Privacy and Cookies Policy (Our Policies”)
PART 1 BACKGROUND AND SUMMARY
- 1 We provide an online platform via smart televisions to connect Restaurants offering a take-away/collection service and Customers
- 2 You confirm that you are acting as a trader i.e. that you are acting in the course of a business or trade.
- 3 The Customer is a business or consumer who uses the TV App to purchase food from the Restaurant.
- 4 The parties have agreed that We will allow the Restaurant to link to our TV App to advertise and take orders from Customers in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- 5 At no time will a contract come into existence as between Us and the Customer. Any contract formed with the Customer will be solely between the Restaurant and the Customer.
- A Orders will be made by Customers via the TV App.
- B There will be no upfront fees payable by the Restaurant to start using our Services.
- C We will collect payments from the Customers and account to the Restaurant bi-monthly for monies due to it.
- D We charge 14% commission per Order (charged on Gross Order Value) plus VAT.
- E This Agreement is valid from the Commencement date for an initial period of 12 months.
- F The Restaurant does not need to install any new software but must have and maintain a compatible